Our Contact Information is:
179 Harpers Way
Frederick MD, 21702
For visitors on our website we collect:
- The email address and personal information from visitors who post on our website.
- The email address and personal information from the visitors who communicate with us via email.
- User specific information about pages that users visits on our site.
Any information given to us by users that contact us via inquiry form, survey, etc.
The information that we collect is used for:
- Internal review, tracking, or contacting and is then archived for future reference.
- Delivering custom content to our website visitors.
- Not Shared with any outside organization for commercial purposes.
- We may still share this information for tracking and other non-commercial purposes.
- We may use a standard technology called a cookie for the following purposes.
- Recording Session information for shopping cart or other purposes.
If you are currently receiving a newsletter or emails from us and would like to stop receiving them, please notify us by contacting us by email, at the above address or opt out through the controls in your user account profile.
We do not partner or use any 3rd party ad services or content delivering services.
With respect to security, we use industry standard encryption technologies, when transferring and receiving data from visitors on our website.
With respect to sensitive information, we will redirect the user to a secure page either on our site, or to a trusted 3rd party site before transferring or receiving sensitive data. This information may include credit card or banking information, medical information, or other sensitive information.